The client wanted to upgrade the IT infrastructure and help engineers overcome the challenge of running multiple scripts to access the vehicle documentation logging system.
- Migrate the current system into an ELK stack
- Implement OpenID login
- Real-time monitoring of logs
- Extract actionable insights from visualizations
We migrated the client’s vehicle documentation monitoring system into:
- Elasticsearch: Used for full-text search and analysis of logs and metrics
- Logstash: Ingests and transforms logs and events
- Kibana: Provides intuitive visualizations to review logs and events
The vehicle documentation monitoring system consists of multiple servers that handle daily transactions. Kibana visualizations were generated to monitor system servers, which include transaction and metric monitoring.
The solution monitors application transactions, calculates response time, and plots graphs for load time/request response time. Additionally, it monitors DB logs, DB transactions, and DB health.
The solution drills down transaction details, processes load details, and presents them in the form of intuitive visualizations using Kibana.